Re: Wine in Utah, way off topic

Well, open mouth, insert foot. According to private email
and messages here, I was wrong, my apologies. All reminds me
of the very dry Virginia where I grew up. In Texas it varies
by locality, not sure if this is county or town; but in
Dallas, our first day in Texas, Jack and I had to join some
stupid little club to get a drink with dinner, had to
provide our driver license numbers (yeah, right, so easy to
"accidentally" transpose a couple of numbers). Fortunately
Austin is a little more sophisticated.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer