Re: Chlorobromide & Dassonville Charcoal black paper

Hello!

First of all since I'm starting from scratch ANY Silver formula would be interesting. I don't need Ilford's secrets. Is this Silver Cloride contact speed formula that secret? I'm sure the chemists on the list already have an idea what is in it. silver nitrate, etc.

I want hand coating so it doesn't look like it was applied at a factory. That's my attraction to alt.

There must be some formulas in public domain after 50-100 years?

So any ideas wil be appreciated!

Mac