Re: Tricolor gum print ( was Gum vs. Kallitype)

>I used Payne's gray, Burnt Sienna, Raw Sienna, and Ivory Black.

Wow, I had to go back and look at the print again!  I'm impressed that you
can get that much tone from those pigments.  Am I to presume that you use
'normal' color separations with Payne's gray as 'cyan', Burnt Sienna as
'magenta', and Raw Sienna as 'yellow'?  Do you always print black in
addition to the colors?  By the way that's 4 pigments.  Do really use
tricolor separations or CMYK 4-color separations?

Garet Denise
garet@rmi.net