What to do in Paris?

I just returned from Paris on Friday of last week. I was there for a week and
saw HIGH prices on cameras so I wouldn't bother purchasing any there. I did
see some interesting photography at the George Pompidou Center. It's a great
contemporary Art museum and has some good things in the permanent collection
as well as, when I was there, some good temporary photo exhibits. The museum
is huge -  5 floors - so plan to spend the day. It has a good bookstore too.

Have Fun - I gained 5 pounds in 7 days

SL York