Morse Contact printer

I have a 10x10 Morse contact printer. Inside are 40 argon bulbs that can be turn
off individually or in rings from outside down to center for dodging and burnin.
The timer  only goes up to 10 seconds.  I believe it was built in the 50s for
contact printing aero film.  It does a nice job on graded paper, since the argon
burns deep blue/violet poly contrast papers print very contrasty.

It just occured to me this might have a use in alt photo where UV or near UV is
needed.  Has anybody heared of these contact printers and/or used them for alt
processing?

Les