Re: One process over another

Hi Suzanne,

I make "cyan-o-dykes", too. I can tell you that in my experience I haven't
been able to duplicate my results either. However, I have found that it is
very beneficial to grossly overexpose the cyanotype. Also, try diluting the
van dyke brown with one or two parts water (1:1 or 1:2). Good luck and keep
trying.

pinholeman