Re: pt-pd printer wanted

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, James Young wrote:
Hi Jamie,

thanks for suggestion will pass it along... This is Peter McGough & he
wants I'm pretty sure a more or less full time printer for a while -- the
"platinum" Lexington labs used to do was Palladio -- no longer made ...
tho maybe they've gotten another method. Whichever, so far no other
response, & something/someone else might well be forthcoming from
Lexington !

thanx !

Judy