Re: Dichromate and the plate

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Jeffrey D. Mathias wrote:

> As Sarah has hinted, have you tried adding a pigment to the lotion?
> Lotion for spreading and pigment for light blocking (more than just UV).

Don't remember if I mentioned that I added Red Opaque to the suntan lotion
and after TWO DAYS it was reasonably dry to the touch -- tho the negative
smells like the beach.  I printed it and it did the job -- tho the rest of
the neg, ie, the image part, was.... well, I think I need to READ that
Burkholder. (I keep waiting for it to seep in by osmosis.) And/or get the
new printer.

J.