Re: liquid light on eggs

Hello-
 I know this may be a random question but i was wondering if anyone has
any experience with printing on the surface of eggs. One egg worked and
know i can't seem to get any images on any of the other eggs. I coat the
eggs with liquid light let them dry. Then i focus the image on a
non-coated egg. The first egg that worked was at f2 5 filter 2 seconds. i
have played around with times and f-stops but nothing seems to work. any
suggestion? Also, my homoemade paper is working great. Knock on wood! I
have been coating with gelatin and then doing to coats of liquid light and
so far I am happy with my results. Thanks, Erin O'Rourke