Re: liquid light on eggs

I put my brother's bearded face on a dozen eggs with Rockland in 1971 when
I was a student at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago!  Then I put
them back in the egg section of the local Jewel grocery store and had a
wonderful afternoon watching people check for broken eggs before they
bought them.  I'm pretty sure they all felt as though they were on Candid
Camera!!

Anyway, I roughed up the surface of the eggs first with sand paper.  I
think that helped to hold the emulsion.  I also lost a lot of them by
washing in water that was too warm.

Good luck!

Jan Arnow