Re: Dichromate Hazards - Thanks!

From: Linda Phillips (linda__phillips@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/01/00-08:29:29 AM Z

OK, Judy. I'll accept my spanking for the moral snootiness of my tone. I
guess I just feel a little naive and embarassed for having been a law
abiding tree-hugger. Granted, I don't have your years of experience working
with dichromates. Perhaps when I DO, my conscience will be satisfied by a
telephone-call dispensation granted by an unnamed "in-charge" EPA official.
But for now, I'm just a little person trying to follow the rules, set good
examples for others, and hoping like all hell that someone like you isn't
pouring poison into my family's drinking water.