Re: Dichromate Hazards - Thanks!

From: garimo (omirag@cruzio.com)
Date: 05/01/00-10:32:07 AM Z

>OK, Judy. I'll accept my spanking for the moral snootiness of my tone. I
>guess I just feel a little naive and embarassed for having been a law
>abiding tree-hugger. Granted, I don't have your years of experience
working
>with dichromates. Perhaps when I DO, my conscience will be satisfied by a
>telephone-call dispensation granted by an unnamed "in-charge" EPA official.

>But for now, I'm just a little person trying to follow the rules, set good
>examples for others, and hoping like all hell that someone like you isn't
>pouring poison into my family's drinking water.

Yuck! Linda, Your posts are too nasty to take silently. Could you
please balance the toxicity of your emotional fear of the unknown with
some scientific inquire before sending your posts. I'm sure you would
feel better for it too... just dumping and blaming others for your
fears is not a rational response that will alleviate your concerns.
thank you.
garimo

"Nothin's more exasperating than a good example!"- Mark Twain