Re: Dichromate Hazards - Thanks!

From: Jack Fulton (jfulton@itsa.ucsf.edu)
Date: 05/01/00-10:41:47 PM Z

Folks, I hope you don't feel my info is too much of a advertisement. However, due
to the recent spate of information re dichromate hazards, I thought I'd mention
the following.

A very dear old friend, with whom I have photographed with and for since the
1960's, owns an interesting publishing firm, Shelter Publications.

Lloyd Kahn, my friend, has just written and released, "The Septic System Owner's
Manual." This book covers almost everything one needs to know about maintenance
of a septic system.

Though there is not specific information regarding photographic chemistry (and, I
mentioned to Lloyd he ought to put it in the book) there are many pieces of
source information.

For all of you "out there" it is a well done and interesting book.

He/they can be reached on the web @ www.shelterpub.com

Cheers
Jack Fulton