Re: Glass cleaning procedure

From: Ken Sinclair (photo1@telusplanet.net)
Date: 05/04/00-07:21:08 AM Z

Judy et al,

>However, label also says "do not use on windows or mirrors." Why, who
>knows? You might ask them on the website.

The "cake" Bon -Ami, applied with a damp soft cloth and elbow grease, was
the recommended cleaner for the drum on the large Pako drier I made good
use of for 20-odd years.
I still use it for cleaning sheets of plate glass I now use for over-night
"ferrotyping" (sans froid) for the requested 8x10 "glossies" on fibre-base
paper.. (I hate the RC papers with a "passion")

Ken

>Judy

[||/\/\/\/\/\/\|| Ken Sinclair RBP, FBPA
[|| ||-| Applied Photographic Services
[|| || | Lethbridge,
[|| || | Alberta, Canada,
[|| ||-| (403) 381-1654.