Re: Seeing

From: Bill Collins (photo@intrex.net)
Date: 05/04/00-08:06:59 AM Z

>As example, a
>pair of glasses I had made twenty years ago to let me use both eyes to
>view a 4x5 groundglass from a distance of 4" are now a very nice pair of
>reading glasses.---Carl

That's a great idea! I have been fighting the problem of seeing the groundglass to compose the image (focus is no problem, since I use a loupe for that). I recently decided to start taking an old pair of reading glasses with me on photo outings, but I like the idea of a special pair made for a closer distance even better. Non-prescription reading glasses are really cheap, so it wouldn't cost much to try.

Bill