"course" in gum, & Re: course of true love

From: Ed Stander (glassact@compuserve.com)
Date: 05/06/00-05:24:08 AM Z

Hi!
  I agree with Judy that Post Factory is an excellent reference to gum
printing (I'll be sending in my renewal shortly...).
  Further, for those who haven't seen it - Steven Livick has very recently
published a practical guide to his own methodology, by which he has created
tri color prints of exquisite beauty. The volume has been 25 years in the
making, and every page a pearl. He has also cut a CD rom detailing his
work habits for those of us who are alphabetically impaired. Contact him
at www.livick.com.
Cheers, Ed