RE: "course" in gum, & Re: course of true love

From: Keith Gerling (kgerling@ameritech.net)
Date: 05/06/00-10:57:25 AM Z

"One fellow said he'd tried gum & failed for 10 years, then his first print
"by the book" ("Judy's book") was "splendid."

I think I may be that fellow! At least these were my comments. Yes, I've
read most of what was available on gum printing up to two years ago. Much
of it is either confusing or hogwash. Judy's P-F#1 has everything you need.
She certainly put me on the right track, and I've been printing gum almost
exclusively ever since.

Keith