Zero pinhole camera

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 05/07/00-09:39:20 PM Z

----- Original Message -----

From: jromeo@iopener.net
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Zero pinhole camera
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 23:20:09 -0400

Charlie talkes about the Zero 2000 pinhole camera.
The camera is a work of art and great to work with.
I bought one a few months ago from Zeroimage it is made by a craftsmen in
Hong Kong.
If you by it from him on line from Hong Kong it is $85.. plus $ 10 shipment air.
You get in about a week Its 120 6x6 he is going to make some 6x9 and 6x12
You can get a good look at it and how to order on his site
www.zeroimage.com
James Romeo