Fwd: Zero pinhole camera

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 05/07/00-11:26:03 PM Z

----- Original Message -----

From: jromeo@iopener.net
To: pam@pinehill.com
Subject: Zero pinhole camera
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 01:21:44 -0400

A zone plate is placed over a very large pinehole It is very hard to go into in a
email zone plates tend to produce a softer focus image than a a pinhole
a zone plate image can be exposed in much less time.
If you are interested in zone plates see
" Pinhole Photography Rediscovering a Historic Technique" by Eric Renner
Focal Press 1995 it is in print.
There is a lot of info on zone plates in it.
Some people like them I prefer just the pinhole
James Romeo
Zero will use zone plates if you order one on the camers