Re: Zero pinhole camera

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 05/08/00-03:22:54 PM Z

That's gorgeous, so much so you got me to look at some of
your other work, really outstanding. It will take a while to
look at all the other portfolios; but so far like the
platinum and the color (especially the "Fall Color Near
Grant Lake, 1995"). And the pilings on your home page is to
die for. One other thing that was really cool, although
"probably" not intentional, was the way the "Cala Lillies,
Fort Bragg" painted on the screen, the lillies sort of
popped as a grand surprise.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer