Re: pinhole camera

CCBaggett@aol.com
Date: 05/08/00-06:45:29 PM Z

In a message dated 5/7/00 10:45:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jportale@gci-net.com writes:

<< Hi,

 I once found a pinhole camera company that sells an 11X14 format camera. I
 have been searching the web to find this company, does anyone know of such a
 web site?

 Thanks,

 Joe P.

Joe,
    Try the Pinhole Resource (www.pinholeresource.com) in New Mexico. I
believe the largest camera they offer is 8x10, but if someone is making 11x14
they will probably know. Hope this helps. Cheers. Charlie