Re: Cyanotype Questions

From: digideedog (digideedog@email.msn.com)
Date: 05/11/00-11:21:50 AM Z

Anyone, can anyone tell me if toning b/w prints in tea is archival?
Actually, I need more info than this, but it would be a start. I've toned
b/w prints in tea before (resin coated papers and fibre). Fibre stains,
resin is fine.
Will tea interract with any other chemicals in the print?

Help appreciated. Needing to write a short article if I can find bonified
info regarding tea toning b/w prints to back me up. Thanks.

Dee