Re : Develping 4x5's while traveling

From: roger.kockaerts (roger.kockaerts@chello.be)
Date: 05/12/00-01:22:21 AM Z

Hi Amy,

Yhe last ten years or so I've been developing and printing Pt-Pd in Turkey
while travelling. I use Tri-X ISO 320 exposed at ISO 200 and developed in
Agfa Rodinal 1+15 with 50% overdevelopment to get Pt-Pd printable negatives.
The last time I printed under the sun, with the printing out method (zia) so
the developing step was avoided. Bleach was done with citric acid. It works.

Greetings, Roger

Roger Kockaerts
Permadocument - pH7
Avenue de la Jonction 55