Re: another question

From: terry roth (terryroth@earthlink.net)
Date: 05/15/00-08:18:01 AM Z

at the same time... Does anyone know of a
> company that makes a oversized grain finder/focusing veiwing
> tool/whatever that thing is called?? or have any other helpfull
> focusing tips?
> thanks
> garimo

Yep---I have one, it's about 15 inches tall, made (or imported) by Paterson.
I have used it for enlarging
with my old Beseler 5x7, am no longer using it so will sell it for a
pittance, if you want it. (or will trade it for a
nice old Zeiss Dagor ;-) !!)

    terryroth@earthlink.net