another question

From: garimo (omirag@cruzio.com)
Date: 05/14/00-01:34:30 PM Z

I have this old 5x7 enlarger... and when I print something that is
16x20 or larger, I have a hard time reaching up to focus and seeing
into the grain finder. My arm is too short. As it is...the grain is so
fine I have never seen any, but I sorta' can find/see a sharper or less
sharper image. But I never know if it's the sharpest it can be, because
I cannot focus and veiw at the same time... Does anyone know of a
company that makes a oversized grain finder/focusing veiwing
tool/whatever that thing is called?? or have any other helpfull
focusing tips?
thanks
garimo