Re: another question

From: Liam Lawless (lawless@ic24.net)
Date: 05/15/00-08:04:32 PM Z

Hi,

Got one of these made by Unicolor, and it stands 12 inches tall. Good at
what it does, but not a great deal of help when the head's up at the ceiling
and I'm printing onto the floor. Also needs to be held at just the right
angle to see it properly, which can be a bit awkward when you're all
stretched out.

Liam