Danograph copy camera

From: Sarah Van Keuren (svk@steuber.com)
Date: 05/17/00-07:48:00 PM Z

Does anyone know how to get in touch with the manufacturer of the Danograph
vertical copy camera? What seems to be the capacitor, a heavy black box to
the side of the machine, sparked and died. The current head of our Typo lab
and I have been unable to track down the Danograph company, even on the
Internet. My non-silver classes love to use the copy camera to produce large
negatives. Any leads or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Sarah Van Keuren