Re: Danograph copy camera

From: Sil Horwitz (silh@earthlink.net)
Date: 05/17/00-10:22:23 PM Z

At 2000/05/17 09:48 PM -0400, Sarah van Keuren wrote:
>Does anyone know how to get in touch with the manufacturer of the Danograph
>vertical copy camera? What seems to be the capacitor, a heavy black box to
>the side of the machine, sparked and died. The current head of our Typo lab
>and I have been unable to track down the Danograph company, even on the
>Internet. My non-silver classes love to use the copy camera to produce large
>negatives. Any leads or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Try looking up "Danagraph" - spelling is very important. "Google.com" had a
number of listings on the Danagraph vertical camera - don't know if they
would be much help, but if you search long enough you should find something
pertinent!

Sil Horwitz, FPSA
Technical Editor, PSA Journal
teched@psa-photo.org