Re: Digital question

From: Tillman Crane (tillman@softsolutions.com)
Date: 05/18/00-09:22:22 AM Z

Bill,
Thanks for the advice. I have tried printing 8x10 contact and am not happy
with the result. I prefer printing 11x14 as proof and basic prints. I will
look at several scanners in the near future. I want to burn CD's or DVD's
of my work to send to galleries for shows. I could also get a smaller
scanner and shoot copy slides because so many people still want copy slides.

My first books comes out next spring. It is at the designers now hopefully
to go on press in Oct or Nov in Italy. custom and limited editions are
doing it and that is why i am needing to get copies of he work out to
galleries looking for shows to go with the book.

Hope life is treating you well.
tillman