Re: Dumb 4x5 copy lens question

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 05/18/00-10:54:51 AM Z

Doug, 4125 is an excellent film to use for copy work. It will give you much
more control over the contrast of your final product. It is available in sizes
up to 20x24 and allows you to work under safe light. TMax is good, but I
believe that the 4125 would give you the ability to get better results. It is
also an excellent film for enlarged negatives.

EJ Neilsen

--
Eric J. Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite #9