RE: Desktop Negs with Epson 1270 printer

From: Eric Boutilier-Brown (ebb@hfx.andara.com)
Date: 05/25/00-04:26:46 AM Z

HI,

The 1270 is based upon the 1200, but has several differences - the new
printer has new heads, and new inks. These inks, on the specific Epson
papers, have an independently tested stability of 10-12 years on the glossy
paper, and 24-26 years on the heavyweight matte paper,

I have seen the results, and they are pretty impressive.

e.

Eric Boutilier-Brown
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Evolving Beauty