12x20 Folmer & Schwing

LukaCA@aol.com
Date: 05/25/00-09:57:32 AM Z

    I have a 12x20 F&S camera that I would like to sell. The camera is in
very good condition. J. Albert & Co. recently repaired and cleaned the
camera, replacing both bellows and restoring it to perfect working condition.
 The camera has one holder with it, and has not been used since the
restoration. I also have a Nikkor 450M lens to go with the camera. The lens
is new in the box, and has never been used. I would like to sell this as a
package! If you are interested, feel free to contact me directly at
Lukaca@aol.com.