Re: news article on palladium

From: Ralph Rinke (rrphotog@intergate.bc.ca)
Date: 05/25/00-08:53:09 AM Z

"In physical bullion markets, palladium fetched about $575 an ounce Friday
morning. Platinum cost about $537 on Friday, after a sharp rally Thursday.

Russia produced about two-thirds of the world's 8.06 million ounce palladium
supply. But it has starved the market of exports for months because of
delays
in issuing annual export quotas, driving prices to record levels over $800
an
ounce in February."

   As per the above, what does this equate to when I'm measuring out my drop
count? ( $ per drop?) I realize all droppers are different sizes and there
are pipettes, but generally speaking how much Pd/Pt is being used in our
metal solutions? How does one calculate this? With our Canadian peso
dropping, I've got to add more than 50% exchange.

   just curious, Ralph

Ralph Rinke - Photographer
rrphotog@intergate.bc.ca