Appropriate printing techniques for textiles?

From: Editor - P.O.V. Image Service (editor@p-o-v-image.com)
Date: 05/26/00-06:59:28 PM Z

While I was in Alaska last Fall I was able to purchase some original
cyanotypes on textiles made into ties, scarfs, and greeting cards...

Any thoughts on what other processes, besides cyanotype, would be
appropriate for making relatively permanent prints on a textile base?

Keith

--
{       The views expressed in the preceding are those of the        }
{       author, alone, and  are neither the responsibility of,        }