Re: question

CMPatti@aol.com
Date: 05/27/00-04:34:11 PM Z

Here's another question about editioning: I've been working on a project
using both small format and 8x10, the small format negs for silver prints,
8x10 for platinum. I've duplicated some photos in the two formats, sometimes
taking them at the same time from the same (or similar) camera position. The
resulting prints look very different, of course: different size, format, and
different media. It feels a bit unfair to sell these "duplicates" in
separate editions; it doesn't seem correct to put them in the same edition,
either. Any thoughts?