recent spat

From: Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Date: 05/27/00-11:29:48 PM Z

Hi List:

Due to an unfortunate event I was unable look at this week's alt-photo
email until yesterday.

Thor Bols voluntarily unsubscribed and apologized to me about his recent
behaviour. If he had not done so I would have unsubscribed him.

The only rule for using this list is to treat everyone with respect. If
people can't expect to be treated with respect no one will want to share
information. Sharing information is what this list is all about.

neither Keith Krebs nor Thor (excite hotmail etc allow one to create any
ID one wishes) I'm not going to pursue who this actually was.

Thanks for your patience,

Gord Holtslander
List Manager

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2