Re: Inkjet paper

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 05/28/00-07:30:22 AM Z

When I reading this message, I broke out my Kodak DC290 (currenntly around
$750) and it made a perfect copy of the screen. In fact, I was able to read
the text from the display panel when I magnified the image (part of the
camera operation). The camera will produce a 9MB TIF, a 50KB JPEG and
various steps in between. It also has an x-sync connector and is rated at
ISO100.

Nick