Re: Inkjet paper (and digital camera distortion)

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 05/28/00-09:41:51 AM Z

Kerik said in his message...

> I'd be interested to know of the least expensive digital
>camera that does not have excessive barrel distortion.

Hey Kerik,

I just composed a print on the LCD screen of a Nikon 990 and don't see
any distortion at mid-zoom range. At wide-angle settings there is some of
the barrel distortion you mention. And if you want MONSTER distortion,
just fit the wide-angle adaptor!

The 990 isn't that cheap, going for about $900.

Dan