Re: inkjet negs?

From: Thor Bols (thorbols@hotmail.com)
Date: 11/05/00-03:23:15 PM Z

Regarding your statement: "One thing that I want to add to
this is that if you are using shades of black ink (in my case 25, 50, 75 &
100% blacks) all bets are off on any curve found on the CD from Dan B's
book."

There is no reason why the same curves should not work with Multitone
inksets and conventional CMYK inksets. The problem you experienced is
likely do to an improper ink profiles. Considerable tweaking with
File/Color Settings/CMYK Setup is usually necessary in order to achieve
success with any Quadtone/Hextone printer.