Does anyone need Potassium Dichromate?

From: Ed Stander (glassact@compuserve.com)
Date: 11/06/00-01:57:44 PM Z

Dear all:
  We (that is - the school I work at) have an overabundance of Potassium
Dichromate on the chemistry shelves. If anyone has a need for same (in 500
gram containers), I would be happy to send it off for 10$ a bottle,
shipping included.
  We have to get rid of the stuff slowly over the next several months. If
you are interested, please let me know offlist, and I'll contact you as
bottles become available. My E-mail is: glassact@compuserve.com.
  P.S. - I have not forgotten those who are looking for large sheets of
LPD4. I just haven't had time to breathe lately. Hopefully by
christmas... Cheers, Ed.