Re: platinum/palladium workshops in Northern California

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 11/06/00-02:55:36 PM Z

Jeffrey,

Bill Laven is a platinum printer who teaches workshops and unless I'm
mistaken he's right in San Francisco. I know he teaches platinum, he can
probably help with enlarged negs as well. Try him at:

wmlaven@platinotype.com

Kerik Kouklis also teaches platinum workshops, but he's quite a bit
farther downstate, near Sacramento I think. I teach Pt/Pd too, but
Connecticut isn't very convenient to SF <s>.

---Carl

--
Website with online galleries and workshop information at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/