Re: Variable Testing

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 11/06/00-05:28:44 PM Z

> For a commertial site I still find it strange that no identification is
> given as to who these so called "product developers" are

Very unfair criticism I think. Why should they release the info, and what
business is it of yours or mine? I can think of a hundred different
reasons why they do not want to share info. Perhaps some of the people
work for other corporations and do not want to let the world know they
are working for another group. Perhaps they signed a NDA. Could be any
number of reasons why.

I have contributed material to books on PCMCIA, Wave Soldering, Surface
Mount Technology and I was not allowed to divulge who I worked for. It
was lust a credit as a contributor with no company name. So there are
many reasons for incomplete information.

Bob