Sodiumtungstate

From: Witho Worms en Jorien van Santen (verzet13@xs4all.nl)
Date: 11/07/00-07:03:09 AM Z

I am trying to do a POP print using 0,8 ml AFO, 0,8 ml
Sodiumpalladiumchloride, 2 / 3 drops Sodiumtungstate and one drop of 5%
Gold. I am printing on Arches Platine.
This combination gives me a color separation. I get a gray blue sky and a
brownish ground but there is some mottling in the brown tones. I think it is
in the combination of tungstate and gold. I need a clue. I want to keep the
effect and not the mottling. Does someone has experience with this specific
combination ?

Sincerely,

Witho.