Re: Alternative Processes In Paris

EWRPhoto@aol.com
Date: 11/13/00-01:02:36 AM Z

Paris, where I am now, is bursting with activity !!! There is the Month of
Photography with about 100 photo exhibits. You can pick up information at La
Maison Europeene de la Photographie on rue Francois Miron, subway stop St.
Paul. You will unfortunately miss the "AIPAD" of Europe taking place this
weekend, called Paris Photo. If you need suggestions for shows, I would be
happy to help.
I also had the great pleasure to meet Christian Nze, a member of the list,
who spoke to me of alt processes here in France. We went to a paper store
together to see what papers exist here. Contact me at ewrphoto @ aol.com for
more information. Have a good trip !!! Ernestine Ruben