Re: Alternative Processes In Paris

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 11/13/00-10:42:09 AM Z

Lori,
Go to the Socie'te' de Francaise Photographie (It is across the street
from thje old National Library (Bibliotheque National). This is the old
"Photo Club of Paris." See if they will let you view part of their
collection. This is the oldest photography orginization in the world.
Their collection is magnificent and contains a lot of what we call
alternative process material. You will have to ask for gum or platinum
or whatever though. Be forwarned, they speak very little English, only
French. Its worth a try. I saw some beautiful stuff their.

Bob Schramm