chrysotype: formulas & literature sources

From: 1232-553-1 (1232-553@onlinehome.de)
Date: 11/07/00-09:46:50 AM Z

Hi Christian & everybody else

When I stoped doing alternativ processes 5 years ago, I was
very interested in chrysotype, but had no sources, literature or
formulas about it (only found some notes in Louis Nadeaus's
latest revision of his platinium book and a view notes and some
very nice prints on Mike Wares homepage.

I now started again and would like to try this beautifull process
- where can I find advices, sources, formulas, literature or sample
prints (online galleries)?

Many thanks in advance for any kind of help!

Regards
Stefan