Re: Polaroid 8x10 filmholder

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 11/16/00-04:20:32 PM Z

Can't help you with the processor instructions, found everything but in pdf
format on the Polaroid site
(http://digitalimage.polaroid.com/products/instant_cameras/processors/8x10/index.html
for some processor info). However, if you go to their film data sheet page at
http://instantphoto.polaroid.com/service/filmdatasheets/index.html, you'll find
two things that may help. One is a link to "Download a user guide", on that page
choose the "Professional & Technical Products" link. There you'll see
downloadable pdf's for just about all the other processors. Also on that page,
and probably many others, you'll see a "Reach Polaroid Worldwide", then choose
"Europe", where you'll see many contact numbers. I'd be willing to bet they have
a pdf for the 8x10 processor hiding somewhere that they could email you.

Another link from the film data sheet page is to the 8x10 data sheets (choose
"8x10 Sheet Film" from the popup attached to "Peel Apart Film"), then choose the
film you'll use and download the pdf. At least this will tell you how long to
process the film, etc.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer