Re: chrysotype and 21 steps

From: garimo (omirag@cruzio.com)
Date: 11/17/00-10:42:44 AM Z

Hi Lisa,
 I was happy with the price I received at the time I placed my order
with you. I had checked several other sources before calling you and
the price you quoted was less than the others...and you were a pleasure
to talk with on the phone when placing my order...unlike other places.
and thank you for the clarity you brought to this strings of posts too.
garimo