Re: Mercury WARNINGS

From: Wisbl (isabella32@earthlink.net)
Date: 11/16/00-11:13:10 AM Z

Actually, a couple of kids broke into an old neon factory. They found
quite a bit of mercury and passed it around to schoolmates, a number of
whom tried to smoke it (no, I'm not making this up). Unimaginably, the
ones who smoked it became ill. When I was a boy, we just got nauseous
from eating all of mom's nutmeg.

William