Re: non-silver in the uk

From: Mark Hooper (Markatcirce@btinternet.com)
Date: 11/22/00-12:23:30 PM Z

There's A.R PHOTO CHEMICALS, 2 MOILLIETT COURT, SOHO WAY, SMETHWICK, B66
2SU, WEST MIDLANDS. TELE 0121 426 4762.

The chap supplies quite a few photo shops in the midland's area. His prices
are quite reasonable. If you can visit his unit, at the above address, I've
been told, that he'll knock about 20% off the price of the chemicals.

I have used his chemicals for some years, now, and found them to be very
good quality.

Also try

Process Supplies, 13-25 Mount Pleasant, London, WC1X 0AA. TELE 0171 837
2179.

They have a few chemicals, not as many as A.R Photo Chemicals, but they are
also quite cheep, especially the Ammonium Ferric Citrate, at about £4.30 per
400gms.